Next Brew: Damian's Goblin Brew (Hob Goblin Extract Clone)

With my current brew 'Way to Amarillo' bottled and having 12 or so bottles left my thought is now going to my next batch. 

The weathers dark, dank and miserably....Spring has no sign of coming around soon (even in Home Brew terms), my idea of brewing a Spring ale has been put on hold until a few months time. 

I then got thinking/a craving for Hobgoblin, one of my favourite beers. Its perfect for this time of year.
After a few afternoons & quieter periods at work! I found an Extract clone of HobGoblin by the Home Brewer Orfy.  This was dated back a few years, however it has been well tried and tested by many and recently too. 

I also thought that before I did a brew completely from scratch it probably was a wise idea to get a feel for Steeping Grains with a recipe that has got so many good comments back from it. Saying its very close to the commercial HobGoblin. 

Until next time.......Happy Brewing


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment